Wordpress hosting services?
I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 20GBs - SSD space, 500Gbs - transfer!
Any experience with Rockhoster.com wordpress hosting services?
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?
Attractive deals are available from decent hosting providers: planethoster.com and libertyvps.net.
They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.
No doubt, Rockhoster.com is a stable wordpress hosting provider with a good customer support that will resolve any issue.
This decent host is for people who need a stable webhost with reliability and friendly support.
I'd definitely recommend coinshosting.com Shared Hosting! Use the code: 50% OFF - VPS servers and cPanel hosting.
Excellent support via email. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.
I am very satisfied with Rockhoster.com web host. Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects.
I did a lot of searching before I picked my host and this one looked to be the best pick for me.
Well, Rockhoster.com support responds is within minutes (although i never had any major issues).
Uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 6 72 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 5 66 Yesterday, 06:58 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 146 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 119 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 175 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 173 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 203 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 181 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 83 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 121 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter