Which VPS should I try?
Which VPS (legionbox.com or scalahosting.com) should I try?
I have two separate sites that I host with kvchosting.net SSD VPS. Support is great, very responsive.
Never had any downtime either. If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
Guess QHoster.com and KVChosting.net VPS plans are full-featured and inexpensive.
Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.
What's your hosting budget?

I would not hesitate to recommend rockhoster.com hosting! This host has been incredibly easy to use, very helpful and oh so cheap.
Legionbox.com and scalahosting.com plans are really trustworthy and reliable enough to have a deal with.
They are the best ever. The support stuff are very committed and offer fast and service and they are available 24/7/365 for assistance. I highly recommend them to anyone.
My experience with hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS has been 100% positive.
Prices are really good, hosting is just INCREDIBLE in features.
VPS accounts from KVChosting.net and Hosting.uk are worth trying.
The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.
So far I've been impressed that my support tickets get answered quickly by centohost.com people who seem to be technically savvy.
They also offer very useful free tools. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.