Youth Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys
TAMPA BAY (5-11) at NEW ORLEANS (12-6)
Sunday Jean-Gabriel Pageau Jersey , 1 p.m. ET, Fox
OPENING LINE – Saints by 7
RECORD VS. SPREAD – Buccaneers 6-9-1, Saints 8-9
SERIES RECORD – Saints lead 32-20
LAST MEETING – Buccaneers beat Saints 31-24, Dec. 31, 2017
AP PRO32 RANKING – Buccaneers No. 29, Saints No. 6
BUCCANEERS OFFENSE – OVERALL (9), RUSH (27), PASS (4).
BUCCANEERS DEFENSE – OVERALL (20), RUSH (31), PASS (7).
SAINTS OFFENSE – OVERALL (2), RUSH (5), PASS (5).
SAINTS DEFENSE – OVERALL (32), RUSH (23), PASS (32).
STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES — Teams split two meetings in 2017, with each winning at home. … With incumbent starting QB Jameis Winston suspended Authentic Eli Manning Jersey , veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick starts his 13th pro season. Fitzpatrick passed for 1,103 yards, seven TDs, three INTs with Bucs last season. … Buccaneers RB Ronald Jones set to make NFL debut, selected in second round of 2018 draft. Jones rushed for 3,619 yards with 39 TDs at USC. … WR Mike Evans had 1,001 yards receiving last season, joined Hall of Fame receiver Randy Moss and A.J. Green as only players in NFL history with four consecutive 1,000-yard seasons to begin career. … TE O.J. Howard had six TD catches last season, tied for first among rookies. He ranked third with 432 yards receiving. … Bucs DT Gerald McCoy had team-high six sacks last season, has 44 ½ sacks since 2012. … DE Jason Pierre-Paul makes Bucs debut. He had 8 ½ sacks with New York Giants in 2017. … LB Lavonte David forced five fumbles last season, tied for second most in NFL, and led Bucs with 101 tackles. … Saints have not won regular-season opener since 2013. … Saints have won past two at home vs. Buccaneers and six of past seven meetings in New Orleans. … Saints are defending NFC South champs … QB Drew Brees begins season with 70,445 career yards passing, only active player and one of only three in NFL history, along with Peyton Manning and Brett Favre Alex DeBrincat Jersey , with more than 70,000 yards. Last season Brees set single-season record with 72 percent completion rate. He ranked fourth in 2017 in yards passing with 4,334. … RB Alvin Kamara was 2017 Offensive Rookie of Year. … CB Marshon Lattimore was Defensive Rookie of Year in 2017 and led all rookies with five INTs. He tied for first among rookies with 18 passes defensed. … DE Cameron Jordan had career high 13 sacks in 2017 and made All-Pro for first time since joining NFL in 2011. Jordan also broke up 11 passes, had one INT for TD and two forced fumbles. … LB Demario Davis makes Saints debut. Davis ranked sixth in NFL with 135 tackles in 2017 with Jets. … Fantasy Tip: Kamara led NFL rookies and ranked second in NFL with 14 total TDs and with Mark Ingram suspended for first four games, Kamara surely will get more touches.
Perhaps Ozzie Newsome will be filled with emotion and just a bit of sadness in the weeks ahead as he prepares for his final NFL draft as general manager of the Baltimore Ravens.
For now, however, he won’t allow his mind to be cluttered with thoughts other than landing the very best players the college game has to offer.
”It’s all about the preparation and it’s all about who is the player that we’re going to take with that first-round pick – if we pick in the first round,” Newsome said Wednesday.
Newsome – the only GM the Ravens have ever had – will step down after the upcoming season. He’s been overseeing the draft since 1996, and now he’s got one more chance to garner some talent for a team that has won two Super Bowls under his watch.
It’s the end of an era, one that started when Art Modell brought his Cleveland Browns to Baltimore and put Newsome in charge of building a winner.
”I really haven’t thought about that. I’ve been more just preparing for this draft,” Newsome insisted. ”What’s going to occur a year from now is not in my thought process. It’s just making this the best draft that we can this year. That’s what’s been my focus.”
Newsome spoke while sitting at a table with his successor-in-waiting, assistant GM Eric DeCosta, head coach John Harbaugh and director of college scouting Joe Hortiz.
Behind the foursome was a montage of many of Newsome’s greatest picks, including Hall of Famers Jonathan Ogden and Ray Lewis as well as Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs and Joe Flacco.
Recently, though Authentic Daniel Sedin Jersey , there have been a few misfires – most notably receiver Breshad Perriman at No. 26 in 2015, tight end Maxx Williams at No. 55 that same season and safety Matt Elam at No. 32 in 2013.
That’s one big reason why the Ravens haven’t made the playoffs over three straight seasons, and why Newsome doesn’t have time for nostalgia as he nears the April 26-28 draft armed with the 16th overall pick.
”When we were having success, we were getting all the credit,” Newsome said. ”When we’re not having success, we take all the blame. It falls right on me.”
The 62-year-old Newsome will stay on board after this season as an adviser, according to owner Steve Bisciotti.
DeCosta, 46, has been waiting to take over for years now. He spurned several offers from other teams along the way, and Bisciotti finally decided that it was time to make the switch.
DeCosta, like Newsome, has no time to think about the ramifications of the transition.
”That’s still in the future. Honestly, the best thing I can do is take care of today and this process, this draft, for the future,” DeCosta said. ”We’re really focused on this. We’ve got an opportunity here to really fix our team Mike Green Jersey , which we need to do.
”This draft has a lot of significance, not because it’s Ozzie’s last draft, but because it’s the draft that we have right now. We’ve got a great opportunity. We don’t want to blow it.”
As a player, Newsome was a Hall of Fame tight end with the Browns. Since 1996, he’s gotten a thrill out of choosing from the best college talent in the world.
”From the very first draft, I had the same anticipation, and the same butterflies, that I did when I walked out the tunnel to play my first NFL game,” Newsome said. ”All the work is done, and then you have this moment where you have to pull the trigger, you have to perform.”
Next year, it will be DeCosta’s turn – with help from his mentor.
”Over the last 22 years, probably the most rewarding thing has been working with Ozzie, and I don’t see that changing,” DeCosta said. ”We’re a family. We want to win. I’ve got probably the best GM in the history of football – at least one of the top five – and I hope he always stays.”

Youth Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  e time Tanner Pearson Jersey Youth gsnoopy520 0 497 06-10-2020, 07:26 AM
Last Post: gsnoopy520
  nditions Cheap College Basketball Jerseys gsnoopy520 0 443 05-27-2020, 02:35 AM
  meats Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale gsnoopy520 0 437 05-27-2020, 02:25 AM
  So Wholesale Jerseys From China gsnoopy520 0 423 05-27-2020, 02:14 AM
  e day after day Cheap Jerseys gsnoopy520 0 448 05-27-2020, 02:04 AM
  involving tiny Cheap Wholesale Jerseys gsnoopy520 0 431 05-27-2020, 01:25 AM
  Don't Cheap Soccer Jerseys China gsnoopy520 0 615 05-27-2020, 01:17 AM
  llness occurs Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys gsnoopy520 0 467 05-27-2020, 01:10 AM