Zack's Ebook--A Must read!
Hey Zack,

Just wanted to tell you that I finished your Ebook last week and I can't say enough good about it. You really brought all the pieces together for me, and the beauty of it for me is, it helps me with domaining, but also the keywords I use on my website as well. Thank-you, Thank-you....and I'd highly recommend it to others who haven't purchased it yet. A must read!

Tanya
Hey Tanya!

I'm happy that the book is helping you out so much! I love hearing reader feedback.

It actually looks like you got the book at the right time because we are raising the book price. It's been doing so well that I've been advised to raise it on the 27th of this month.

It's really great to be able to help people out. I do it often here on the forum, but answering people's individual questions rarely gives them a large understanding of domain investment. The book helps put everything in one place, and I'm happy that so many people are using it as a constant reference!

Be profitable domaining!

Zach
WOW Zach! congratulations! I guess you must be very proud. I mean, I feel proud to hear that alone! That is certainly the best thing one can hope for as a writer and even better for advertisement! Congrats!
Great job Zach! I've got to look into that book before you get to raise the price again!

Congrats on how well it's doing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Must 2 Read By All! investica2008 7 5,274 01-18-2009, 06:31 PM
Last Post: celevenus
  2nd "MUST READ" OF THE DAY! investica2008 6 4,298 08-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Last Post: byallnames
  A Must 2 Read By All! investica2008 0 2,504 06-29-2008, 03:15 AM
Last Post: investica2008