Zenith Defy El Primero 21 Spectrum Orange Watch 32.9005.9004/05.R944
[Image: Zenith%20DEFY%20watch%2095-9200-9004-77-I001.jpg]

Zenith Defy Extreme Desert: Falcon's Eye

Zenith DEFY EXTREME DESERT 95.9200.9004/77.I001

With Zenith Defy Severe Desert, the brand showcased the very first limited edition of the Escape Extreme series.

Zenith Defy Extreme Wilderness is the first special edition of the most extreme mechanical wathe, and we may eventually contact it the Eye of the Falcon. If this is too literal, we now have another suggestion... Believe it or not, the actual desert theme is getting more powerful and stronger every year, most likely starting in 2017. Coincidentally, Zenith Defy Extreme Wasteland is likely to earn its own magnificent nickname: Arrakis.

Judging from the color system of watches with compatible rubber straps, the 45 millimeter Defy Extreme Desert view looks like part of the Dune enjoy. Now take a look at the surface of the see. Its frame is made up of the particular geometric excess of a raised round bezel with a dodecagonal describe. Although Defy Extreme Leave is not intended to refer to appear culture phenomena, the hours markers and bezel style make it look like a tribute in order to Frank Herbert's iconic sandworm. replica watches Online

In addition to our own fantasy, Zenith Defy Extreme Desert can also be associated with exotic landscape professional photographer Kourosh Keynejad. This is a high quality version of titanium blend, using eagle eye gemstones within the above-mentioned dodecagonal outline as well as chronograph buttons. Given typically the characteristics of this quartz rock, this means that each of the 50 timepieces will be slightly different from one another.

The other distinctive feature of this edition may be the colored sapphire crystal switch with beige chronograph, that constantly reminds people that often the El Primero 9004 dual escapement automatic movement is actually timed here. The specific atmosphere referred to by Defy Intense Desert is the Great Pot, Mojave, Sonoran and Chihuahuan deserts in North America. Keynejad captured his own views on these types of four deserts, and the producing photos will be displayed within this year's traveling exhibition, beginning with FIAC in Paris after which moving to Dubai and also Tokyo. Review replica watches

" The only real continuous in my field is the sunlight. We use it to control the times, and to see it describe our society with light. The elements along with weather are always unpredictable, however the sun will never fail to increase. It It goes up promptly. It’s set on time. It is never too late. When Zenith proposed to me the idea of cooperation, I couldn’t think of a far more suitable candidate. The precision of time and light is the key to be able to taking good pictures. Along with Zenith watches the best Preparing and perfect engineering, I in no way miss my moments, " Keynejad said of the effort with Zenith.

Zenith CEO Julien Tornare also commented on the relationship: " I have been following Kourosh's work for a while, and I need to say that I am always surprised by the way he can transport all of us to these faraway places. Unblemished places, and showed us the side of nature that people never really understood or just overlooked. The great thing about Kourosh is that through becoming his star, this individual also spread the need to encounter all of us Awareness of environmental problems and challenges. ” replica Breitling Professional Watches

Model: Zenith Defy Extreme Desert Edition

Model: 95.9200.9004/77.I204

Case/Dial: forty five mm diameter x fifteen. 4 mm height, blown titanium case, colored sky-blue dial with three beige counters

Water resistance: two hundred meters (20 bar)

Movement: El Primero 9004 movement, automatic winding, 53 jewels

Frequency: thirty six, 000 vph (5 Hz)

Power reserve: 50h

Functions: hours, minutes, little seconds at 9 o'clock, 1/100-second chronograph, 30-minute chronograph'clock at 3 o'clock, 60-second chronograph at 6 o'clock, timekeeping at 12 o'clock Power reserve indicator

Band: Titanium tri-fold buckle in addition to micro-blasted titanium bracelet, along with beige rubber strap as well as black Velcro® strap

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maurice Lacroix Aikon TimeForArt Replica Watch neyola 0 870 11-16-2022, 07:45 AM
Last Post: neyola
  Zenith Watch Defy El Primero 21 Black Ceramic 49.9011.9004/18.R582 neyola 0 1,748 04-06-2022, 07:18 AM
  Breitling Endurance Pro X82310A41B1S1 Watch Replica neyola 0 802 07-19-2021, 09:38 AM
  Porsche Design 1919 DATETIMER ETERNITY BLUE Replica Watch 4046901568030 neyola 0 1,436 04-25-2021, 08:42 AM
  Richard Mille RM 72-01 Lifestyle In-House Chronograph Red Gold Men watch neyola 0 1,078 03-01-2021, 01:19 PM
  how do you watch soccer on computer? exchampionfan 1 3,212 12-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Last Post: domaindealer