anyone know were i could get free hosting
anyone know were i could get free hosting
This is just the very first listed in a quick search on google.com for free webhosts.
Free Webspace and Free Web Hosting Services
Freeservers has a few different free hosting domains that you can upgrade later if you need to.
there are many companies that offer free web hosting packages. some are freewebpage,pureportal,oboho etc. But, you should judge them properly before accepting.
If you want a hosting with 300MB webspace , 3 GB bandwidth , cPanel (latest) , Fantastico . MySQL , PHP & all other things included , then I suggest Welcome to Hosts4.net free Hosting: Powered by Cpnethost.com
I am currently using that host. They are a totally free host - no posting requirements , no link backs , no ads. They have 100% uptime till now.
I am not sure but I believe dotnow.com is free hosting..Does anyone know of this company.
Use this:-
FreeWebspace.net - The largest guide to free webhosting.
Use the search option if you like. I found a lot of good hosts in there, perhaps it might help you.
50webs.com is a site where u get free hosting , but they dont allow any kind of database, just simple files
mtajim Wrote:50webs.com is a site where u get free hosting , but they dont allow any kind of database, just simple files

You have an account with them? what do you think of the speed etc..?
MidasHost.net is great for free hosting. And, you can upgrade to their higher packages for a small price if you wish.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 112 21 minutes ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 78 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 61 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 127 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa