best dedicated server thailand provider?
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a dedicated server.
Can be both managed or unmanaged.
Specs wise I'm looking for at least the following.
4-6 Core Xeon (like L5640 or E5-1650 v2, ect..)
SSD drives (100GB should be good)
16 to 64 GB of RAM
10TB+ Bandwidth
1 Gbit/s connection
What are your views on 21st-thailand.com solutions? Will it be worth trying them?
Is it the best dedicated server thailand provider?
Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks!
KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Great experience with these Companies. Never a problem and great support! Communication is always on time and the answers are always correct!
Must say that 21st-Thailand service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. You won't go wrong with them.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Very well executed hosting companies. If you are technical, they can help, if you are not technical, they can help!
Happy with 21st-thailand web host. The network uptime is really perfect cos it is always online. I have no outages during the time I have been hosting my site with them.
I have to say the tech support is freaking awesome. Support is fast and effective.
21st-thailand.com fast dedicated servers include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.
Servers from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are well-balanced and their prices are competitive.
They  will meet your needs on the most favorable terms. They offer really good uptime and speed, so take your time to compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.
For a newbie I can't recommend Webhost.pro cheap dedicated servers more highly.
Nice selection of included scripts, CPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 195 Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 73 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 149 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 127 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Stable VPS provider ... Vanio 6 111 02-22-2024, 08:39 AM
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 328 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 160 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 307 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Cloud, Colocation or Dedicated – Which one should you choose? manoharparakh 0 89 01-19-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: manoharparakh