cheapest available?
I know many hosting sites are available, such as yahoo! and web1000.com, but has anyone found the one that costs the least? I'm trying to start up and all the free sites have extremely heavy advertising and no one will want to buy that. Any advise?
mrs.tinsley Wrote:I know many hosting sites are available, such as yahoo! and web1000.com, but has anyone found the one that costs the least? I'm trying to start up and all the free sites have extremely heavy advertising and no one will want to buy that. Any advise?

I decided to get serious about looking this past weekend because I really need to get going on my second site.

I have looked at a few places and the only thing I can is be sure of your goals. Watch the bandwidth with your premium packages because that makes more difference in the long run. The cheapest won't necessarily be the best deal!
mrs.tinsley Wrote:I know many hosting sites are available, such as yahoo! and web1000.com, but has anyone found the one that costs the least? I'm trying to start up and all the free sites have extremely heavy advertising and no one will want to buy that. Any advise?

It's a great package deal http://www.hostbestway.com
DomainCroc Wrote:It's a great package deal http://www.hostbestway.com

Do you have a site with Hostbestway? Is the service pretty good? I have it on my list to really pick through during the nest few days and any information would be appreciated!
DomainCroc Wrote:It's a great package deal http://www.hostbestway.com

Can you list some of your sites on there? I would like to check them out and see how they respond and look. Speed test and stuff. Smile
Like someone else said, I think you have to consider your posibilities and your goals. And then consider what would be best as an investment for the money. The cheapest not always turns out that way!
thank you for the information SageMother, I'll try that site.
Hurgoll Wrote:Can you list some of your sites on there? I would like to check them out and see how they respond and look. Speed test and stuff. Smile

Isn't that what every site owner wants to hear? Somebody's anxious to visit their sites. Smile

I agree. I 'd be curious to have a look around the sites, too.
Mrs. Tinsley, have you had a look at blogspot as a possibility?

Obviously it's not a "dot com" domain, but I think the only advertising that you'd be stuck with is a pretty discreet narrow bar at the top of the page.

Plus if you want, you can ad code for Adsense, etc.

I placed the other banners and ads on mine.
If you plan to blog using Wordpress software, look at the Wordpress.org site. I think they have a list of hosts that are compatible with Wordpress. One or two of them have automatic Wordpress installation.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheapest Web Hosting at INR 49/Month with Unlimited Space, Free SSL Certificate abhilasha 0 982 09-03-2019, 12:21 PM
Last Post: abhilasha
Thumbs Up █Cheapest Dedicated Server Hosting█Cheap Dedicated Server in Texas█HOSTPERL█ hostperl 0 933 03-19-2018, 10:26 AM
Last Post: hostperl
Star HOSTPERL -Cheapest Dedicated Server | Best Dedicated Server hosting★★ hostperl 0 2,006 02-17-2018, 07:38 AM
Last Post: hostperl