commission junction
CJ is pretty good. But it's failure for inexperienced buddies. I have earned like $zero from there.

But some seem to earn 10K+ per month from CJ. Requires investment to run/promote affiliate links.

Conversion is the best method.
Gurpartap Wrote:Conversion is the best method.

Can you explain what you mean by that?
from my experience, i have the best income from clickbank.com

i have done a few referrals to commission junction in the past but somehow the cookie didnt register and i didnt get squat.

from what i understand the clickbank cookies persist for 2 monts so that's a good thing.
tshugo Wrote:Can you explain what you mean by that?

Maybe Shoemoney can better explain that?
Gurpartap Wrote:Maybe Shoemoney can better explain that?

Actually, I was hoping you'd explain more, too. I don't know about the other poster but I was wondering about a definition. To me, conversion means making a sale, converting a surfer to a buyer. I was wondering what you meant by it as a method.
I am curious too. The only way you get paid in CPA is by converting, be it to a sale or a lead.

So I wonder what context you mean it in when referring to CJ.
this is called a viral marketing or affiliate marketing, one of the best advertising schemes to promote your business anf good revenue sharing with your affiliates.
eria Wrote:this is called a viral marketing or affiliate marketing, one of the best advertising schemes to promote your business anf good revenue sharing with your affiliates.

But isn't that what we're talking about anyway? It sounded to me like Gurpartap was thinking of a particular method of doing this. I'm a glutton for information, is all. Smile
triumph Wrote:No.. they are both very similar. I just set up a new linkshare program on one of my sites and it has taken off. Already 157 click-throughs in a couple of days and already a few sales, with more likely to come as you get any sales made by those visitors in the next 30,60,90 days depending on how long they keep the cookies.

This seems like a very interesting way to make some money... I´ll keep it in mind for when my website is up and running. Thanks for sharing this valuable infomation. I´m learning so much from all of you guys! This is great! I never thought this site will be so helpful!
I tried getting into Commission Junction. It didn't work out for me because I lost my Google account for illegal clicks they claimed I had but I don't really know... Because I didn't have a google account that was valid, it didn't work for me to sign up. It also seemed like an awfully detailed and multi-step sign up and I wasn't really sure where it was going as I was doing it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  80% commission on 37$, sells a package of 40 websites. mrlynam 22 12,720 08-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Last Post: aquariancore
  Live Contact Person for Commision Junction? llegent 2 3,812 08-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Last Post: triumph