commission junction
They got some good products and services but the only thing that I dislike is most of their programs are pay per sale. That means you only get pay one time. I prefered programs that are residual or two-tier.
CJ is not available in the country where i'm located, I have many sites for adsense and other affiliates and wana use both clickbank and CJ too, what should I do?
its preety hard these days to earn from CJ. there are lots of affiliates and refrarrals that you have to be oversmart to earn from them
yeah, but you can try to place ad's on your web site(if you have any) maybe some one clicks on that ad and you'll earn something
I am just starting out with cj..so I will half to let you know ..once I let a few months pass.
eria Wrote:CJ is not available in the country where i'm located, I have many sites for adsense and other affiliates and wana use both clickbank and CJ too, what should I do?

ooooopppssss, no answer to my question, Well is there any other network who can accept international clients too:confused:
??????????????????????
Ladybecklyn Wrote:??????????????????????

Well, CJ is not available to my country, so looking for some right sites like CJ who are international:o
Yes, you may want to try click bank. They can really help you earn money. I know because I didn't realise that I paid for a product. I just messing around with their payment system and I later received an e-mail saying that 19.95 had been deducted form my paypal account and I don't recall seeing the pay now button on paypal's site during the purchase.
clickbank is the same as CJ, not available too, I think I must stick with my current setup, dealing directly with marketers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  80% commission on 37$, sells a package of 40 websites. mrlynam 22 12,718 08-16-2007, 02:59 PM
Last Post: aquariancore
  Live Contact Person for Commision Junction? llegent 2 3,812 08-08-2006, 07:21 PM
Last Post: triumph