crab apple
do you think this image looks like a crab apple?dont b a sour appleCool
What does this mean? Why are you posting these? You are scaring me and shaking my already wear foundation of belief in humanity....
I assumed it was a bit of test marketing for a recipe book concept, based on the reference to apples and the posting name.

That's just my take on it. :whistle:
Ok, that makes sense...but I would still like to know what it's all about. That strange little image just weirds me out!
I think this person is just promoting his website and his stuff. You see it everywhere and many posts I so only have his link... So I don't think there is anything else in there... unfortunately that is the way to drive me away from something!
ACCER Wrote:Ok, that makes sense...but I would still like to know what it's all about. That strange little image just weirds me out!

it is my 01 of my icons for http://www.afoodbook.commeaning dont be a sour apple,tiz a sour apple charactor,thank you 4 your oponion,what is your profile icon?Cool
Taggart Wrote:I assumed it was a bit of test marketing for a recipe book concept, based on the reference to apples and the posting name.

That's just my take on it. :whistle:

hi,it's actually 01 of my charactors i designed a while ago,for my afoodbook.com site,it would be a great image for a cook book though,thank you.
tater03 Wrote:I would agree with you when someone is constantly posting this over and over it tends to make me not want to check it out also. It reminds me more of spam.
sorry defenitly not spam,tiz an apple charactor,my icon,what is your profile image?Cool
Speaking of the image, I see it's available on a T-shirt from the website.

I'm not sure I follow the concept completely, but it's received some attention here.
So maybe it's a promo for selling t-shirts? Or maybe it's a person with a really warped sense of humor.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dont b a sour apple afoodbook 7 4,415 10-05-2007, 05:46 PM
Last Post: ACCER
  For Sale Nokia N8,HTC HD 2,Apple Macbook Pro ODOKAN 0 2,255 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: