favorite gadget?
What is your favorite? Mp3, Mp4, Mobile, PDA? What is your favorite??
LOL....where on earth have I been. I only have a mobile so I guess I would have to choose that one. I only use it for phone calls!!!
Mobile. Although I haven't been using it much lately (because I broke up with my partner). I can live without my PDA and MP3 player.
I forgot to mention, mine are the Mobile and Mp3 (getting an Mp4 in a week Smile)
I really need to catch up. I would love an mp3 player. I love music, I think an mp4 would not be ideal for me.
My favorite and most useful for the longest time was my PDA. My whole life was in it, from phone numbers to account numbers to schedule for work (as a producer I had many projects going at the same time and had to schedule many things at the same time) But it died few months ago and I was in mourning! Now, I'd say is my cell phone.
I'm getting a PDA soon too. Lately I've been browsing eBay for gadgets and bought some!
out of the choices that you listed, I use a mobile more often. I think it's great that you can take photos and videos with it, and even use it as an mp3 player... it cancels out a lot of other gdagets really.

But the coolest thing i have so far is a 'radar tracker'. You plug it into your car and it uses GPS to tell you where the speed cameras are! You could be speeding at full speed and then as soon as it goes BEEP BEEP you know that you have to slow down lol.

Nah I don't speed but this things definately saved me money. A 400% return on investment AT LEAST!

Zach
Waw a radar tracker, that's cool! Is it legal :p ? I think it's a cool gadget!!
Laptop, its a versatile tool for and I spend most of my day around it from typing documents, checking e-mail, getting work done, listening to music, watching videos and the list goes on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is yoru favorite Pizza? hamiejox 4 3,927 04-24-2013, 05:57 AM
Last Post: alex.getname
  Who is your favorite actor? hamiejox 2 3,163 04-24-2013, 05:47 AM
Last Post: alex.getname
  Who is your favorite Writer? hamiejox 1 2,788 10-27-2012, 12:58 AM
Last Post: affshow
  What is your favorite littlefranciscan 19 8,579 06-30-2007, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Jayesh