games.
I was wondering about putting up a few freebie games, think that will help drive up clicks?

Just a couple of flash games or something that kids might like.
That might help you increase traffic to your site. And perhaps do a couple of clicks more than regularly. People that usually go for games, as a general thing they don't click on advertising unless is games related. At least that is what I heard from the players themselves.
Most people who play the games do not click on the ads, that's true. I know this both as a webmaster AND a game player! We play the games and then move on to more free games...
When I've become hooked on games at sites, I guess I didn't click on many ads either.

But I have definitely become a little obsessed with trying to get high scores on some of those sites, causing me to keep going back.
If it helps show a higher traffic to the sight, then even if they don't click on the ads, would it help with the sell value?
Hurgoll Wrote:If it helps show a higher traffic to the sight, then even if they don't click on the ads, would it help with the sell value?

I'd be curious to hear the answer to this, too. I think if you get more impressions because of some games, it would have a positive effect.

I'd try to have some appropriate content to make the ads interesting to people who came to play the games.
I think if you have a game site and you advertise other game sites, it'd be fine.
Yes, I guess players would click on ads offering other free games or something for free. I know I would! I believe that many people will follow the "free" trail for as long as possible!
Thanks, there are a ton of "free" flash games you can post on a landing page that would help with the traffic. At least I think so. I will give it a try.
I've tried this with http://badkungfu.net , but it did not really do much for traffic... Maybe the games I used were all news, or maybe my type of visitor was simply not interested in games...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some of the games on the internet are targeted at young chitianshi520 0 1,106 03-19-2019, 02:47 AM
Last Post: chitianshi520