good server hosting service?
Hello,

I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
32 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
Any info on Centohost.com or Kvchosting.net server hosting? Alternatives ? Reviews ?

Thanks
I would like to say that kvchosting.net does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. Uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
Servers from hostingsource.com and integralhost.net are well-balanced and affordable.
My advice is definitely try them. If you’re realistic you won’t be disappointed. They’re amazing hosting companies and believe me when I say I’m a detailed person and hard to please.
The fact is that centohost.com provides one of the best customer support I've ever encountered.
I'm also satisfied with their completely useful easy-to-use Control Panel.
Pricing is ok, I get what I pay for.
Thumbs up!
+ one more vote for centohost.com provider. Amazing service and I don't think you'd get this from many other web hosts. Pricing is great for what they offer, control panel interface is intuitive and their technical support, oh, their technical support, that'll another story entirely, cos they're just...out of this world, prompt and always willing to help, resolving issues down to the rudimentary ones!
Pricing is really affordable. Good customer support and 100% uptime makes Tzulo.com stand out from the crowd. Website content transfer, domain name transfer, DNS pointing, effortless because of the professional help that was truthful, factual, swift and accurate, plus done in a very friendly way!
Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Not complaints up to date. Not a single, at all! Site is always up and speed is just great.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 1 45 Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 2 54 Yesterday, 09:11 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 5 118 04-16-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 2 44 04-16-2024, 08:43 AM
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 3 50 04-16-2024, 08:42 AM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 114 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 150 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 146 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 162 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 180 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM