hello to everyone!
Hello to everyone here at Domain Social! I am Pie from the Philippines. I am so glad to be here to learn as much from all of you. I do hope that I could also contribute well here.
Hello Pie, it's good to see you here. I've been here a while, and I'm a newbie to the subject matter, but I have a couple modest experiments going on.

I think you'll find a lot of nice people here, and a pretty brisk amount of posting happening.

I'll see you around.
Smile Welcome, Pie! I"m new here also. Really good people here. See you around the forum!
Welcome Pie:

I'm fairly new here also. I am learning a lot about domains. There are a lot of knowledgable people on this forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!
Hello dolce_vita78
I'm new too Smile
Cheer
Taggart Wrote:Hello Pie, it's good to see you here. I've been here a while, and I'm a newbie to the subject matter, but I have a couple modest experiments going on.

I think you'll find a lot of nice people here, and a pretty brisk amount of posting happening.

I'll see you around.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. It would surely be great to meet a lot of nice people here and learn a lot from them. So far, I am doing great. Nice meeting you here Taggart! Take care!