hi everyone!
hello everybody,
im Abhishek - a University student from India. Im pursuing bachelor in computer applications at present.

i do webdesigning, programming,software development, domaining, blogging, and own 45+ keyword & seo domains, 3 are certified premium from premiumdomain.com. i have 11+ yrs computer practice in various programming languages and concepts.
just like other students, my first wish it to be ahead of the rat-race & be financially independent from my parents.

i run many sites including web designing company, webhosting company, and now making forums and social networks. presently im not making big 7 figures online, just reached 6 figures only but all my income is kept with my parents, spent on putting off his old business debts as he has already retired 2 yrs back and so anything is not returned when i need, this makes me angry sometimes, but i try to work harder and make more so that i can put something in secret savings and be financially independent from them as soon as i can.

after i become independent, i wanna make my own software and start a software company in my city only like mr. bill gates did in his early days with his inventions & own some more companies. but this recession spoiled my dream and looks like i will have to wait some more years to recover and achieve what i want.

ahem.. i think that was too long an introduction!

what about you guys? introduce yourself! we can be friends.
girls... im still a bachelor! Smile
Hi Abhishek

I'm not a girl but I do have a sister :p

Seriously though don’t let the recession put you off. Just be smarter when adapting means to ends, don’t put all your eggs in one basket e.g. don’t solely rely on advertising as your business model. If your plan of action is solid then you shouldn’t have a problem.
Hello and welcome to the forum Wink
6 figures is not bad either! Smile you should mention that to the girls!
now how do I make 15 post......................?

j/k Smile
hello~~wecome~~~i'm nico
welcome here
Welcome to you my friend.
My name is Tom and I have been domaining in a disorganized haphazard way for over 10 years, but have recently put a lot of effort into taking my domaining to a new level and possibly parting with some of my old favorites! (Maybe I'm weird- but some of these domains feel like my children!)fy6u7
Welcome to the new comers Smile