installed last
The sanitary ware we bought was delivered and installed last Saturday, and I was satisfied with their goods and services. The first is the process of contact with the business, the more professional. I call the past booking installation time, a dedicated customer service follow-up, and the callback will be carried out with the progress, and delivery workers agreed delivery oriental wood decks time is delivered on time, the scene opened to guide customers to check the goods. At that time, there was a problem with the cabinet in the bathroom cabinet. After half an hour, new products were delivered. As early as the time of purchase, the merchant told all the details of the installation and the accessories that need to be used, they may not provide angle valve, but will inform you in advance to make sense.
Installation services are also doing well, the workers' equipment is complete, unlike the workers in the supermarkets often because we do not go all out to run tools to give him. When the workers finished their work, they asked him to help put more on a faucet. They readily agreed that the installation was complete and the site Seconds Fence Panels High Stability Qatar was cleaned up. A series of small details also added a lot to their service. In fact, the cabinet did not let us worry more, but no matter how many times to do the installation, their attitude is still very good.
Especially the first time came to install the cabinet boy, his hand was injured and still insist on work, from 10 am until 9:30 pm, I am pleased to see him installed sound-absorbing cotton, I feel very touched. The most valuable is that although fingers hurt, incoherent, but when he was loading the cabinet or did very carefully, a little flaw does not wooden cladding for exterior walls ireland require us to remind, will be carefully adjusted. He transferred a drawer that day, returned to work 5,6 times, spent 2 hours. Also because of this guy's work attitude is very good, a little dissatisfaction with the existence of their service has also been gradually eliminated. I believe that in addition to their own literacy, some of the reasons why these businesses and sound-insulating cotton workers are trying to improve their problem statement for composite material service standards also play a significant role.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  installed for half a day qizhen0809 0 727 05-07-2018, 03:52 AM
Last Post: qizhen0809
  flooring has been installed qizhen0809 0 682 04-09-2018, 01:17 PM
  flooring has been installed qizhen0809 0 710 04-09-2018, 10:10 AM
  installed last qizhen0809 0 891 02-02-2018, 06:22 AM
  of my friends will be installed at home to warm qizhen0809 0 789 12-13-2017, 03:28 AM