ghting Nike Kyrie Flytrap Australia
EVA LONGORIA is returning to broadcast.

“The Desperate Housewives” and “Telenovela” grad has closed a deal to star in the Fox comedy pilot “Type-A.”

Based on the Aaron James book “Assholes: A Theory jordan 6 wheat for sale ,” the office comedy revolves around a group of consultants who are hand-picked to do the dirty work most professionals can’t handle, including layoffs, downsizing and generally delivering horrible news. To everyone else, they’re the enemy, but to each other jordan 6s wheat , they’re family.

Longoria, who fielded multiple pilot-season offers, will play Axler, the ambitious, brutally honest consultant who is at war with her inner “nice girl.” The actress is the first person cast in the pilot.

Lesley Wake Webster (“Life in Pieces”) will pen the script and executive-produce alongside Jason Winer jordan 6 wheat 2017 , who will direct the 20th Century Fox Television single-camera pilot.

“Type-A” expands Longoria’s relationship with the network and studio as she next guest-stars on Fox’s “Empire” as Charlotte Frost, the formidable director of the all-powerful state gaming commission who has the power to make or break Lucious’ (Terrence Howard) dreams of expanding Empire’s reach to Las Vegas.

Longoria’s TV credits include NBC’s short-lived “Telenovela” and exec-producing (in addition to directing and guest-starring on) Lifetime’s “Devious Maids” as well as a recurring role on Fox’s “Brooklyn Nine-Nine.”

THE HAGUE, March 19 (Xinhua) -- Dutch Eredivisie leaders Feyenoord booked a crucial win at sc Heerenveen (2-1) on Sunday with main rivals Ajax dropping points at Excelsior (1-1).

Heerenveen was the better side in the first half against Feyenoord and came in front in the 18th minute. Reza Ghoochannejhad was brought down by Miquel Nelom and the Iranian Heerenveen striker converted the penalty himself. Thanks to goalkeeper Brad Jones, Feyenoord only conceded one goal in the first half.

The second half was the opposite of the first half with Feyenoord dominating the game. The visitors bounced back through a tip-in by Nicolai Jorgensen and a cracking diagonal shot by Tonny Vilhena to secure a 2-1 win.

Later on Sunday Ajax could react with a win at Excelsior. However, three days after the 2-0 Europa League victory over FC Kopenhagen (which brought the Amsterdam based club to the last eight of a European tournament for the first time in fourteen years) Ajax failed to book a win in the league.

After a mistake by 17-year-old defender Matthijs de Ligt, who received his first call-up for the Dutch national team last Friday, Excelsior took the lead through Mike van Duinen. The shot of Excelsior forward was deflected by Ajax defender Kenny Tete. Justin Kluivert, the son of former Ajax star Patrick Kluivert, equalized, but Ajax hardly created more chances and had to settle for a 1-1 draw.

On Saturday PSV booked a narrow 1-0 victory over Vitesse. Siem de Jong became the match winner for the reigning champions. FC Utrecht had no problems with NEC and won 3-0 in Nijmegen.

After 27 rounds Feyenoord have 69 points, expanding the lead to six points on Ajax. PSV are third eight points behind and FC Utrecht are fourth.

After the international break Ajax host Feyenoord on April 2. A win for Feyenoord would mean that the first Dutch title for the Rotterdam based team since 1999 will be within sight. Enditem

TIANJIN, Sept. 7 (Xinhua) -- Chinese Olympic champion Fu Haifeng formally retired from the professional badminton here on Thursday, following his loss together with partner Zhang Nan in the men's doubles bronze medal match of the 13th Chinese National Games.

During the morning session, FuZhang lost the semifinal 21-16 jordan 6 wheat , 21-18 to national teammates Chai Biao and Hong Wei, the bronze medalists of the World Championships. And in the evening, the Rio Olympic champions lost again the bronze medal match to Wang Sijie and Zheng Siwei 21-18, 21-17.

"I've attached great importance to the National Games as it's my last professional badminton tournament," said the 34-year-old Fu.

Fu Cheap Men's Nike Air Jordan 12 Vachetta Tan , pairing first with Cai Yun and then with Zhang, has been one of the world's best players in the men's doubles since 2004.

Fu helped China win five consecutive Thomas Cups (Men's Team World Badminton Championships) and six straight Sudirman Cups (World Team Championships). He also featured in four Olympic Games, winning men's doubles gold twice and the silver medal once.

However Fu never won the gold medal at the National Games. "Our goal was very clear this time, fighting for the first gold of the National Games. Lots of fans have been supporting us all the time, and I don't know how to extend my thanks to them Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro High BG White Cheap ," added Fu.

Last year at the Rio Olympics, FuZhang managed to play to their best, became the eventual winners and Fu also took his second Olympic gold in the men's doubles. This year at the Sudirman Cup, they won all of their matches although China lost to South Korea in the final.

"After the Rio Olympics, I've been preparing for retirement Clearance Air Jordan 11 Retro GS Heiress Black Gold 852625-030 , an issue I've been thinking of for a long time. But I continued to play at the Sudirman Cup in May and the National Games, and I kept on playing all the time."

"As a shuttler, I face either win or lose every day whether in training or in competition. My daily life was all about the opposite extreme - win or lose, and I hope my future life could be a little bit relaxed," said Fu.

Fu admitted the injuries had an effect upon his recent performance. "My biggest dream now is to recover from injuries Discount Men's KAWS x Air Jordan 4 Retro Black 930155-001 , as my whole body is feeling the pain, including shoulder, waist and ankle."

"
KIGALI, Jan, 26 (Xinhua) -- Rwanda Grand Mufti Ibrahim Kayitare has strongly warned Rwandan Muslim community to stay away from all acts of terrorism that represent incorrect interpretations of Islam.

Kayit. Cheap Denver Nuggets Jerseys   Cheap Brooklyn Nets Jerseys   Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys   Wholesale Hornets Jerseys   Wholesale Hawks Jerseys   Wholesale Grizzlies Jerseys   Wholesale Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys   Wholesale Boston Celtics Jerseys   Wholesale Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys   Wholesale Chicago Bulls Jerseys

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  uirement Acquistare Uomo Nike Air Max 95 Just Do It Bianche Nere gsnoopy520 0 470 09-24-2019, 03:10 AM
Last Post: gsnoopy520
  emale Nike Air Max 90 Rosa Saldi gsnoopy520 0 535 07-12-2019, 03:32 AM
  Value Nike Air Force 1 Low Homme Pas Cher gsnoopy520 0 507 07-12-2019, 03:11 AM
  bout it Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 97 Triple White gsnoopy520 0 716 07-12-2019, 02:53 AM
  ision Uomo Nike Air Force 1 Low University Rosse Sail Scontate gsnoopy520 0 540 07-12-2019, 02:42 AM
  gement cheap jordan 11 australia gsnoopy520 0 526 07-12-2019, 02:30 AM
  eatures Cheap Nike Shoes Online gsnoopy520 0 587 04-01-2019, 04:00 AM
  rofessionals Wholesale Nike Shoes gsnoopy520 0 570 04-01-2019, 03:52 AM
  adidas superstar black australia gsnoopy520 0 582 04-01-2019, 03:44 AM
  Mocha nike air max 2019 wholesale gsnoopy520 0 719 04-01-2019, 03:34 AM