justgoldd.com can anyody tell me wat it will go for ?
i need to sell this website can anybody here tell me around wat price it will go for ?:confused:

i am really new to all this ...
Hey Dm and welcome to the forum. I can not say what it might go for, there is another thread here on where to sell domais (suggestions of ebay and craigslist and so forth); why not go there and see what the asking price is for other domains? Might atleast give you something to go on. Smile Hope this helps.
Well I think you should give some information like tarffic and revanue. When I go there I got this message.

Account Suspended

Quote:This account has been suspended for non-payment. If you are the owner of this account please log into the control panel and open an 'Accounting' support ticket. Please also contact us if you wish to close this account.

Best regards,
Your Servage.net team

That means your account is suspended.
If nobody can see it, how do you expect to sell it? And if you are looking to sell the domain, wouldn't it go up for sale after you don't pay anyway? People that might be interested, can wait until it is available, and then you can't actually sell or get any kind of money for it. Not even your original investment.