looking for work
So have I! There seem to be thousands if not millions of work at home sites that are nothing but scams. It was nice to find one that wasn't.
It's probably just an opportunity to make a few dollars, but I got a cheque for about ten dollars from cashcrate. I've been thinking about doing some more applications to get to that payment threshold again.

It's a site where you sign up for surveys or services, etc and make a little money for each one completed. In some cases you may have to pay money out, but there are several that are absolutely free.

I chose to pay some money to rejoin a DVD club for free DVDs as well, so I felt that was worth a bit of money in my case.
mrs.tinsley Wrote:I'm looking for a job where I can work at home, preferably online.

Qualifications? I have very good writing skills and know my way around a computer and the internet.

You can go to helium.com and look up some of my articles. My ID is: mrs.tinsley

Do you have a website at all?

I am building a new site and would be willing to place your banner on it. I can't guarantee anything will come of it, but something might develop!
Mrs. Tinsley best of luck, and health

Nice to see you guys jump right in and help her out too, thats cool!
A lot of people don't understand it when you have a home job or a night job. They think you are just around the house all the time and they can drop by and call and have you do them favors while they are at their "real" job. It that stuff starts you have to let them know right away that you are "working" and need the time to do it right. (or sleep if you are on third shift)
That had to be hard on your relationships Sad I hope you two made up
Hurgoll Wrote:A lot of people don't understand it when you have a home job or a night job. They think you are just around the house all the time and they can drop by and call and have you do them favors while they are at their "real" job. It that stuff starts you have to let them know right away that you are "working" and need the time to do it right. (or sleep if you are on third shift)

No doubt! I had to start just letting my phone ring if it was someone I wasn't expecting a call from, and I don't answer my door unless I am expecting a package and can see the UPS man standing in front of the peephole!
I am fortunate enough not to have large dogs nearby and usually work with the office window closed. Sirens, however, can't be muffled very well!
Some work on the phone can be very well paid... One of my friends was doing it at night from her house, and she actually made quite a bit of money... but that was her "secret".
I worked thirds and slept during the day, well my wife ran a daycare in the house and all the little kids could make all the noise they wanted and I could sleep through it. But an adult voice in the house would wake me up in a flash.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Find a Full-Time Executive Assistant to work FOR you from only $500/mo HereandNow 0 1,026 07-18-2018, 12:14 PM
Last Post: HereandNow
  Find a Full-Time Executive Assistant to work FOR you from only $500/mo HereandNow 0 986 06-28-2018, 12:23 PM
Last Post: HereandNow
  Virtual Assistant for various work! shakemelikeapig 0 1,940 03-30-2012, 04:21 AM
Last Post: shakemelikeapig