lottery
Just out of interest,

Does anyone here play the lottery?

If you do, and you win, please remember your good friend zach :p

Zach
Haha, I don't really play. My family has a thing with giving lottery tickets as gifts, though, so I occasionally win a few bucks here or there, and that's it.
LOL! I do play lottery, Zach, but not as often. Although I might be playing for the next MegaMillions here in New York: the jackpot is fo 120 million dollars! So if I win, I promise you I'll send you some money!
I don't play very often. Sometimes I'll play a few dollars when the jackpots get really big but I'm always disappointed deep down when I don't win so I try to avoid it for the most part.
For people in Europe, the EuroMillions jackpot is at 40 Million Euros this week (probably aroun 70 Million US). It's a lot.. too much for one person really.. but i'll take it!! Unlike in the states, the winner gets the FULL lump sum (not half) and its all tax free Smile

ok, I just played the lottery online!

The probability of winning is so low that it's not even worth considering. Something like 76,000,000 to 1. If you drive 10 miles to get a lottery ticket, you're more likely to die on the way in a car crash than you are to win the lottery lol
Hey Zack, although the odds are not in favor, someone might win it. If you don't play, you won't win it's worthy to try it for 40 million Euros and if you win the EuroMilliosn jackpot remember to share with the community lol. Greetings!!!!
ok

Buzz, the probability of winning is low, and the only reason why someone will win is because there are a lot of number combinations being played. The winner still had practically no chance of winning.

For the fun of it, I spent 20 euros on the euromillions lottery.

But I mean, I do feel a bit stupid. If someone offered you a lottery ticket and said, "hey, do you want to buy this? 6 Million other people have bought it and lost", you probably wouldnt buy it..

But I'll do it anyway Smile
Is anyone else here playing?
so what is everyone up too

cool cool the lottery is fun
Play every week win £10 once in a while.
Well, Zach, at least you have more probabilities of wining than the people that didn't play so they wouldn't spend that money! Just think about it that way. I'm developing a "feeling" for the lottery, but not the big stuff yet. I've been playing the "Quickdraw" in NY, and the first time I played 1 dollar and won 45... every time I go, I win, but I have to have "the feeling" for it. I win $2 or $10, but it is ok. Please if you win the Euromillions, remember us!