lottery
Yes, Berlin, i see what you mean. But you're case is really exceptional. I know people who have played every week for a year and never won a single dollar!

I guess you do have more probability of winning if you buy a ticket... but only just!!
Your chances of winning if you buy a ticket are 0.0000000000
Your chances of winning if you dont buy a ticket are 0.0000000131

Fun, huh Wink
Theres a jewish joke like that:

Quote: A Jewish guy called Jacob finds himself in dire trouble. His business has gone bust and he's in serious financial trouble. He's so desperate that he decides to ask God for help. He goes into the synagogue and begins to pray:
- God, please help me, I've lost my business and if I don't get some money, I'm going to lose my house as well, please let me win the lotto.

Lotto night comes and somebody else wins it.

Jacob goes back to the synagogue.
- God, please let me win the lotto, I've lost my business, my house and I'm going to lose my car as well.

Lotto night comes and Jacob still has no luck!!

Back to the synagogue.
- My God, why have you forsaken me? I've lost my business, my house, my car and my wife and children are starving. I don't often ask you for help and I have always been a good servant to you. Why won't you just let me win the lotto this one time so I can get my life back in order?.
Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as the heavens open and Jacob is confronted by the voice of GOD himself:
Jacob, meet me half way on this, buy a damn ticket!
Currently I'm living in Mexico and they have something called "Melate" and "Chispazo", in Melate you need to choose 6 numbers from 1 to 52 you can win millions but it's really hard. In Chispazo you choose 5 numbers from 1 to 26. A couple of weeks ago I played Chispazo and I won not a lot, because I had like 3 numbers of the 5 you need but it feels great just to know that you can won a little.
ok the results came out. I didnt win! I'm oddly suprised. Oh well, so now you Domain Social guys are not rich. Maybe next week!
Oh Zach! Well, try it again, please!
I was talking to one of my friends, and 2 years ago she won the Megamillions, the second price, with 40 other co-workers... so after taxes, each was left with a little over 5 thousand dollars. Not bad! (The second price on Megamillions is $250,000), and she kept the big check as a souvenir.
Well in my family when there's like a really big prize each one of us give money to buy a ticket that has like 40 different combinations so your winning chances increase. Is nice to dream, but we always keep working "just in case" we don't win haha!!!
Well tater, you're right if you feel that someone might not share even if they're family. I just do that with mom, dad and mi sister, no one else "just in case" lol
tater03 Wrote:I have always been afraid to play the lottery with family. Not that I wouldn't share the money because I would in a heartbeat but I would be afraid that there would be that one family member that might not and then it just wouldn't be worth it.

That reminds me of my wife's family deciding to buy some tickets together, but one sister didn't want to buy the same number of tickets, so that could lead to a strange situation if the other sisters won and she didn't. Rolleyes
I do play the lottery once in a while but not online. I have never really won anything big time though. I wish one day I could win big time so that I will be able to buy the things I need and want.
I have never played on line. I trust the ticket that I can get on the corner deli! Well I have the wining ticket for tonight's Mega Millions! The jackpot is $196 million! If I win, I will share money with all of you people!
only once and a while when power ball is REALLY high.