Hurry! It's almost over...InstinctiveDomains.com + others
EDIT -May 18

That specific auction ended.

- - - - - CLOSED - - - - - -

Smile
That's a really nice name, and very instinctive! I sure hope you get something decent for it.
Thanks.
I thought of keeping it to throw together a simple listing website for all my for sale domains.
But then again...I'm supposed to be trimming down my portfolio.

...which begs the question, why am I still unable to resist buying/registering a good domain :whistle:

Anyway, I hope whoever wins it develops it in some way.
Wrong Thread. Sale thread!
Takwa Wrote:Wrong Thread. Sale thread!

I was under the impression that the sales section was specifically for sales occurring here, on this forum.

I posted in this section because it is the ADVERTISEMENT section...
My thread was an advertisement for auctions taking place elsewhere.
...However, if I find that I have been wrong in my assessment, I shall gladly post in the sales area.
mozzeratti Wrote:EDIT -May 18

OK...that specific auction ended.
But for anyone interested, I constantly list at that venue.
There are domains listed in the store at fixed prices BUT with the
Best Offer option, which allows a shopper to make whatever offer they see fit.

I also list auction style...Most of our auctions start at either $0.01 or $0.99
...with NO RESERVE.

ALL are welcome to my Store and Auctions.

http://stores.ebay.com/Creative-Income-Solutions

Smile
...Oh and feel free to ask any questions.

Your Link Says Is NG - Store Doesn't Exist landing
MegaCheaperDomains.com Wrote:Your Link Says Is NG - Store Doesn't Exist landing

[SIZE="4"]Yes, on July 12, I closed my eBay store.
I still have the basic eBay ID, which is active...(except I am not listing anything on it an time soon)
It's just the store itself that I shut down.

I like to think of it as an extended hiatus while eBay sorts out their in-house shuffling.
Also taking the time to restructure my web business.

Thank you for inquiring.
It's been less than a week and I have not had a chance to make my rounds updating links all over the web.
[/SIZE]
mozzeratti Wrote:[SIZE="4"]Yes, on July 12, I closed my eBay store.
I still have the basic eBay ID, which is active...(except I am not listing anything on it an time soon)
It's just the store itself that I shut down.

I like to think of it as an extended hiatus while eBay sorts out their in-house shuffling.
Also taking the time to restructure my web business.

Thank you for inquiring.
It's been less than a week and I have not had a chance to make my rounds updating links all over the web.
[/SIZE]

Ok, If you need anything for websites or the internet or to register domain names cheaper, think of us

http://www.megacheaperdomains.com

And here is a great great, simple way for you to earn marketing the internet. Much easier than dealing with ebay auctions and all the fuss that goes with the marketing and sales.

This is residule income for your efforts!!

http://www.earnreselling.com

Thanks and Good Luck Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hurry up: 40% OFF for the best VPS provider starting at $4/mo. HereandNow 0 161 02-26-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: HereandNow
  Hurry up: 40% OFF for the best VPS provider starting at $4/mo. HereandNow 0 249 02-21-2024, 01:15 PM
  Hurry up: 40% OFF for the best VPS provider starting at $4/mo. HereandNow 0 200 02-05-2024, 02:09 PM
  Hurry up: 40% OFF for the best VPS provider starting at $4/mo. HereandNow 0 168 01-29-2024, 01:39 PM
  Hurry up: 40% OFF for the best VPS provider starting at $4/mo. HereandNow 0 170 01-23-2024, 11:49 AM
  Hurry up: 40% OFF for the best VPS provider starting at $4/mo. HereandNow 0 205 01-15-2024, 01:03 PM
  Hurry up: 40% OFF for the best VPS provider starting at $4/mo. HereandNow 0 227 01-03-2024, 12:17 PM
  Hurry UP! HostingSource.com SSD VPS Special: $5 on 1st Month For VPS Packages! Hostingsource 0 100 12-29-2023, 05:14 AM
Last Post: Hostingsource
  Hurry up: 40% OFF for the best VPS provider starting at $4/mo. HereandNow 0 129 12-25-2023, 12:24 PM
  Hurry UP! HostingSource.com SSD VPS Special: $5 on 1st Month For All VPS Packages! Hostingsource 0 143 08-24-2023, 05:31 AM
Last Post: Hostingsource