milkround.co.uk
I read an interesting article about this site in yesterday's Telegraph. It was a company started in 1996 which was a posting board for jobs for univeristy graduates. The guy borrowed money on credit cards to start it up and it's done well. So well, that there's something of a bidding war going on for it right now. The price is up to 20 million pounds and rising daily.

Nice dream, huh?
That's a lot to shell out for a company like that. How does it make it's revenue?
have to take a look at their biz model, but from what i understand from job placement agencies, they're paid by the employers who pay a service fee equivalent sometimes equivalent to one year of the employee's salary. applies mainly to headhunters.

for fresh graduates, i guess it could be either a fixed fee or a month or couple of months of salary?

so it's decent!
I couldn't get a feel for who pays the fees although I suspect it's wholly upon the employer's to do so. The concept is really good and directed. Only to fresh graduates.
And in this case, it's certainly the concept which is garnering such a huge buyout offer ...the site isn't even that interesting!