.mobi ?

Could someone tell me what is the future of domain names .mobi?

Thank you.
:confused:
dying as most web sites now support mobile internet. but if you hav a generic dotMobi it's still worth investing in.
investica2008 Wrote:

Could someone tell me what is the future of domain names .mobi?

Thank you.
:confused:

No one really knows, but one word generics are always good to have and valuable.
.mobi is less than half the price now than they were a year ago to register.

So who knows, but if you can be creative and register some new ones for 15 bucks they will probably increase in value and pay for themselves sooner or later.
No one really knows, but one word generics are always good to have and valuable.
.mobi is less than half the price now than they were a year ago to register.

So who knows, but if you can be creative and register some new ones for 15 bucks they will probably increase in value and pay for themselves with ppc or development sooner or later.
[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Thanks for a very precise and informative answer to my query. Today, in trying to register some short generic .mobi I noticed that, as creative as they could be, they were all taken. I guess I was too late to rise with the .mobi wave.
Rolleyes
investica2008 Wrote:[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Thanks for a very precise and informative answer to my query. Today, in trying to register some short generic .mobi I noticed that, as creative as they could be, they were all taken. I guess I was too late to rise with the .mobi wave.
Rolleyes

It's never too late, keep looking you'll find some.

Try to go for some two word names also and see if any other tld
are available at the same time when searching.

If any are, grab them to make at least the search time worth while.

The search on our site is quick, check it out. Good Luck Smile

By the way, Mr. MegaCheaperDomains I will certainly visit your website. And if I did'nt register any .mobi today, I added a mobi to my small collection of .com.
nymobi.com

Smile
nymobi.com is a good Start. What are you going to do with it?
Franckly, I have been a linguist (French + English) for 40 years. But I have been a "domainer" only since the past month. I already know what "words" are worth by trade. But I don't know (yet) how to trade a domain name. There are so many proposals and suggestions on the domain aftermarket . And I am not ready to buy anyone's scheme for (quick) profits.
Any suggestion?
Rolleyes
Just keep registering as many good domain names in all tld's as you can afford.
If they are good they will sell for profits in the future.
Build your portfolio and don't worry about the profits, the profits will come.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  .mobi, anyone get anything good? DNSBroker 6 4,258 12-19-2006, 01:00 PM
Last Post: RedMatrix