How did you get into this thing?
nicnel Wrote:I am interested to know how people got into this line of work? Were you already doing something internet based? Are you all working or studying full time and this is a side line?

Well I am studying part time and this is my side line business. I earn some good money from it. I learn this things from web forums and good websites. Than came in this line.
Side line biz (if you can call it that) for me. I am trying to figure this all out and learn from all of you. As a teacher, I am always looking for ways to supplement my income in creative and non-time constricting ways.
nicnel Wrote:I am interested to know how people got into this line of work? Were you already doing something internet based? Are you all working or studying full time and this is a side line?

I go online most of the time but do not really do internet-based work. It's great to be in certain forums to learn a lot (well of course, in some cases, earn too) especially in our line of interests.
I am only just getting into this, I have been doing various other kinds of online work, but really I am on a career break as I have care responsibilities, this is just a side interest to keep me sane!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sure Thing In This Economy - SEX SELLS! MegaCheaperDomains.com 0 2,799 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: