new business opportunity
Yeah... wonder if anyone was actually able to cash out or if the owners just took the money and ran. This is why I usually wait for a site to be vetted out unless it's from a company that has a reputation to risk.
The link worked for me when I tried it.

I think I'd be taking it a little more seriously without the hype of that video, and some more down-to-earth information earlier on.
That's a very good point. Hype is important but it can't be the bulk of your promotion or else everything seems like a big trick. Like Taggart said, if the video is modified with info first and then telling us about how great it is second, more people might be inclined to take it a bit more seriously.
reviewer Wrote:Yeah... wonder if anyone was actually able to cash out or if the owners just took the money and ran. This is why I usually wait for a site to be vetted out unless it's from a company that has a reputation to risk.

I just left agloco long time back. I too wonder if anyone really did get paid from this site and now Uvme also seems a bit unreal in making money. Sites like Inbox paid me to play games, I was able to win $60 that was the first price for Jewel Quest game.
Even if people think you are jaded, take comfort in having the experience and brains to question these fads and "easy money" arrangements!

I have noticed that there has been more hype online in te last few years. Each situation pays fractions of pennies or something else totally unreasonable like points that have to be converted to something else that never gets to your bank account.
It's scary to think of how many people sink time and money into these enterprises that are never going to get them anywhere. I'm glad that I've spent enough time to become experienced enough that I can smell a fraud before signing up for it.
RFL1986 Wrote:It's scary to think of how many people sink time and money into these enterprises that are never going to get them anywhere. I'm glad that I've spent enough time to become experienced enough that I can smell a fraud before signing up for it.

So true!

It seems to me that a good program will work without having to pay in to use it. If it works at the free level, it might be good to pay in a bit to get more benefits, but not before you see results at the free level!
i think it's a scam

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special Seo Offer For Your Business Site seooffer96 0 1,537 03-29-2012, 06:43 PM
Last Post: seooffer96
  online business order issue thebobbyshop 3 3,693 12-19-2007, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Biz