new site www.microsoft-icecream.com
That hit the nail on the head. That is great advice to get ahead with being successful. You wouldn't want any legal trouble. That's costs money and time. You can always learn from someone else who has done the same thing.
It feels like this was an attempt to get a big hit on the first swing! Slow down and start small. There's no shame in not making thousands for one domain name!
Hurgoll Wrote:Funny play on words. But I am not sure anyone would like it enough to buy from you. Keep trying though. The others are look at with serious eyes. Not as a joke. Soft serve Ice cream, MICROsoft serve.

Pretty sharp..MicroSOFTserve,with care,PLEEZE don't FREEZE
Rolleyes my brain.
mrs.tinsley Wrote:wouldn't microsoft be offended by your new site? You might reconsider it, because they may sue you or something for using their name.

micro soft ice-cream not [microsoft]:whistle:
zach Wrote:Right, it does seem like a name that's begging for a trademark complaint.

Microsoft is very agressive with it's domains (actually they are very agressive in just about everything, so domains just arent an exception). If a buyer DID buy that domain, he would be putting himself at risk of losing his investment.

Also, puns and jokes in a domain generally arent good for sales. It may be a very funny domain, but people buy domains as an investment, not for fun. It's ashame that things work that way, but it's true.

Try to get something more concrete.

Also, the hyphen = bad!

Zach
thanks for your feedback.Rolleyes
mrs.tinsley Wrote:personally, I wouldn't pay a penny for it for fear of being sued for using microsoft's name.

sorry for the mix up
apologies 4 the mix up check out 12amdonuts.com
SageMother Wrote:It feels like this was an attempt to get a big hit on the first swing! Slow down and start small. There's no shame in not making thousands for one domain name!

no shame,no blame'Smile Smile :whistle:
It doesn't make sense

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The site security, the team is very professional, and price is reasonable, I believe mmotony 0 1,664 12-15-2017, 08:11 AM
Last Post: mmotony
  Hey guys - Appraisal Site infinitexsli 0 2,087 07-03-2011, 07:57 AM
Last Post: infinitexsli
  1domain1.com (domain info site) goldomains 0 2,987 05-31-2008, 11:56 AM
Last Post: goldomains