newbies make money?
I do agree with you. It is really great to learn a lot of different things from people around the world who are in forums just like this. I think that it pays off to visit sites like this.
The thing is, try to learn as much as possible, and don't be blinded by the greed of making huge amounts of money, because more often than not, this could only mean a few extra bucks, and not a real strong income.
I agree with this. After reading about selling domains on this site, I've come to think it is a little like the stock market. The secret is to have a great idea and buy when nobody else has considered it. Then profit later when everyone wants it. Smile

As far as SEO and web content, there is always so much to learn and it changes all the time. I consider myself computer savvy to jazzgrrl and I can never learn enough about these two topics. This forum is great!

jazzgrrl Wrote:For me, it's just great to know about new paths out there...I amways have considered myself pretty computer savvy and I like to think outside the box. I have been trying to figure out ways to make money on the internet doing something interesting - this forum has taught me a lot so far...I am now able to start asking questions - before I didn't even know what to ask!
RFL1986 Wrote:It really is great to be able to ask and answer questions from others on forums like this. I didn't know too much (even though I had read a decent amount) when I first joined up here but conversation is a great way to become well-versed.

I agree. I am well-versed in some areas, but still kinda new in others, so it's nice to be in a mixture of people so I can both ask for advice and offer my own.
Definitely. Only one of my friends is into this area as well so it's great to be able to have a community to discuss and learn more from.
tater03 Wrote:I have also learned a ton from this site. Being new to all this finding this site was a great help. I have told a few of my friends about it also that are looking to learn more about this also.

That's been really nice as well - a few friends of mine - both on and offline have really found some great information on this forum and it has helped them out in the real world! (or is this the real world Smile )
Dulcinea Wrote:In January Ofeli asked for help, being new to domaining and wanting to know how to make money. Zach's e-mail advice is great. I wonder how much more he'll tell me if I don't buy the ebook.Wink I believe there are many of us greenhorns looking for more posts to our questions from more of you. Have you gone fishing? Where arrrre you?:pinch: But really, to those of you who are answering our tiring questions, thank you!!!

I am a newbie in this business and i have registered some good names and i need senior member like you that can appraise and tell me the worth of this names.
I believe anyone can be lucky if you own good names.
So let me your view concerning my post.Actually i am a new but i believe it can just happen to anyone in this business to get names that will pay good money
Dulcinea Wrote:In January Ofeli asked for help, being new to domaining and wanting to know how to make money. Zach's e-mail advice is great. I wonder how much more he'll tell me if I don't buy the ebook.Wink I believe there are many of us greenhorns looking for more posts to our questions from more of you. Have you gone fishing? Where arrrre you?:pinch: But really, to those of you who are answering our tiring questions, thank you!!!

Dulcinea
I really need your assitance as a proffessional in this virtual estate business,people are making a living in this great business and i dont want to be left out.If someone could sold a name for $9,000,000 million dollars,i must wake up as well to make 7 figures one day.i want your advise as one of the leader in this forum and business.I have some good names but i dont know their worth and i have put a price tag on it and send it to Rick Latona one of the company on domain journal.
Hi Tush! I'm a brandnewbie! I'm not the one to ask for advice. I hope someone reading this will respond to you. You just see my name a lot because I'm overly talkative and enthusiastic. I don't expect to "hit the big one" in domaining. But I would be thrilled to make some money to augment my arts and crafts income. Read, read, read. I see words everywhere that could become a decent domain. What do you love? Keep playing with words and reading business and cultural trend articles. And be sure to keep a pencil by your bed! Dulcinea
As a newbie I am making money... but peanuts money for the moment.

I manage to collect or register quite a few numbers of domain. I believe I have achieve that phase. It took me 3 ebook to achieve that... hehe

Zach's (Domain Cash Secrets), Sean's (Domain Graduate) and Phil's (Domain Into Dollars)

All are good read but all with different approach. Money I am making now are mostly from Parking. I am planning to move to the second phase which is selling some domains in hopes that I can profit from it and then buy good domains which will help me make more money.

I guess in this sense it is like monopoly. But 1 simple domain, 2 3 4 then sell it to buy more really great domain.... Smile

I agree that small players like me should not dream and be greedy in hopes of achieving making big money in this industry in a short time. I believe this industry like real property you need time to build capital via buying and selling. Unless you are very very very very lucky to buy one funny domain which no ones looks at and suddenly got a call from a corporate wanting to buy your domain for silly money.... Smile

Ahhh... in this sense this approach is a lottery....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me to make a right choice exabeesg 1 2,306 04-27-2017, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Hostingsafety
  How do people make money on cheap domains sruppo 6 5,211 02-06-2013, 09:37 AM
Last Post: gepeopo12
  separate.org set to make a history for .org domains topdomain 0 2,447 07-07-2011, 07:53 PM
Last Post: topdomain
  how can I make money? ofeli 4 3,593 04-12-2008, 08:47 PM
Last Post: zach
  > Sell Your Old Website Fast!! Make Up To Us$100,000.00 bourbonix.com 6 5,224 03-30-2008, 11:50 PM
Last Post: berlinlife06
  Do you have a domain developed that really makes money? berlinlife06 32 13,944 09-17-2007, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Grace
  How is people making money on "Second Life"? berlinlife06 27 10,079 04-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Grace
  Keeping it clean, or going for the money? berlinlife06 10 6,360 01-31-2007, 06:55 AM
Last Post: berlinlife06
  How to make an IDN? zach 6 3,976 08-11-2006, 03:38 AM
Last Post: deelip
  How Much Money Can Be Made With Domaining? ryanz123 0 3,110 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: