oissite.com vs 2cloud.eu
There are two hosts: oissite.com and 2cloud.eu which are nice for me and I need to know which plan should I sign up with?
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

I know that digitalserver.com.mx is flexible enough to meet your specific needs on the most favorable terms.
Great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available. Highly recommended.
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

Check out these decent web hosting providers and their hosting accounts:
1) QHoster.com
2) Siteground.com
3) Swisslayer.com
Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
QHoster.com and suissrack.com plans are worth trying.
The value is great, your web site is really fast, and the people have been exceptional as well. All in all, I definitely Recommend them; the money will be very well-spent.
Firstly , find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future. I know about Cloudways Manage Hosting , Forge their prices and packages are best and also services are also faster than others.
I am 100% sure that rareservers.com is flexible enough to meet your specific needs.
Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.
Think of having a deal with QHoster.com or KVChosting.net as they are proven to be the best in delivering their services to the webmasters all over the IT world. Great value, good servers and helpful support.