Right VPS to buy from a decent provider ...
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostround.com are really enticing for me and I have to make a right choice, so which is that?
You can trust Rockhoster.com provider - all of their work is based on quality. Servers are super fast.
I have always been happy with the quality of service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans. Their technical support is amazing.
Use VPS accounts which legionbox.com and oissite.com provide.
I am totally satisfied with their hosting capabilities and support.
You need to choose a VPS provider who's datacenter is geographically close to your target audience. Also a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the VPS the most.

I know Rockhoster.com offer OpenVZ and KVM VPS hosting solutions in Europe. I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
Give Cloudarion.com VPS hosting (XEN/SSD) a try. They have powerful servers located in Switzerland, Germany, Russia, USA.
Awesome support. They usually reply 20 minutes after you submit your ticket with a logical answer. Can't ask for more.
VPS deals from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com are worth trying.
No matter what time of day I have ever had to contact technical support with a query, they've always responded quickly and efficiently and never let me down.
Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success.
Rockhoster.com will be a perfect choice of web hosting provider. I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

I must say that nextpointhost.com is reliable place to order forex vps hosting plans. Can't fault these guys!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 73 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Stable VPS provider ... Vanio 6 111 02-22-2024, 08:39 AM
  Right hosting provider ... JissyKarter 7 161 01-19-2024, 07:18 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Right server provider ... Lobster 6 399 01-10-2024, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Server provider ... what's the best one? Vanio 7 231 01-05-2024, 03:52 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Right shared hosting provider ... mazepa 6 557 12-04-2023, 07:51 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Forex VPS provider ... Lobster 5 266 12-01-2023, 07:20 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Right server to buy from a decent hosting provider Vanio 6 246 11-28-2023, 07:45 AM
  Best server provider Vanio 7 332 11-27-2023, 09:31 AM
  Right server provider ... JissyKarter 6 647 10-24-2023, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra