.pro
whats your opinion of .pro? personally i like them, I think its a great extension for a lot of things.
Yes they still have the silly restrictions that you have to be a professional at something, but anything will do and its not relative to the domains you buy or register.

I used my city and guilds for electrician Smile

I think its safe to say that the current restrictions can not continue, its a farce, builders registering medical domains etc etc, there is just no point to it at all, so I feel sure its only a matter of time before they drop the restrictions.

But what do you think of it as a investment? I have quite a few but they are all paid for and I'm over $500 in profit from just one sale.
Lot of individuals are getting into them. Unfortuantely I haven't seen them turn up in search engines much, so when it comes down to it - why would you want one if they don't index well. I'm not saying all of them do. But sometimes I think a lot of extensions are just cash grabs which play on the "future of the internet" and where it could go.
I don’t really like them, I just think they are a bit of a funny extension and don’t really see them as a seal of any kind of quality, like you say they can be a pro in any field.
The ground for a full step closer to women? More distance is good sole of the shoeThe ground for a full step closer to women, More distance is good.