reliable US web hosting providers do you know?
Guys, what reliable US web hosting providers do you know and can recommend me to choose?
Here are my requirements:
Single E3-1270/E5-1620,
32gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD, 100tb on 1gb port
Recently I came across QHoster.com hosting solutions and they look nice.
What can you say about these hosts?
Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?
Services from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worth trying. Their team and their supervisors receive word of the excellent customer service they provide. Your staff's tech expertise, response times, communication skills and respectful manners set you leagues ahead of your competitors.
i'd to thank QHoster.com team for providing me with good services. They accept lots of payments including Bitcoin.
I have not really had to use customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).
It seems to me kvchosting.net and host4half.com plans are well-balanced and cheap.
100% Uptime, knowledgeable customer support, ease of use, great cpanel, amazing server stability and unbeatable prices. Really, I have nothing bad to say...
XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.

I've never in my life had so much technical support. QHoster.com is a reliable option to deal with.
Services from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com are worth trying.
Very friendly and fast support, they know what they are doing. Good and fast servers.
XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.

I strongly believe QHoster.com will definitely serve your demands. Uptime is amazing, the servers are top notch!
I can honestly say that QHoster.com is the best host in the world.
I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.
30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), and more.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 126 2 hours ago
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 4 54 2 hours ago
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 4 59 Yesterday, 08:33 AM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 116 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 160 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 165 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 189 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 180 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 79 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 117 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter