require OpenVZ VPS hosting. What host is better?
Hi,
I've been searching for various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:

1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.

Thinking to try rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting. What host is better? Any reviews, please?

Suggestions?

Thanks
I run my web sites on Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS account and everything works fine.
They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful.
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Great customer support : these hosts offer day and night customer support services in a friendly and lovely manner. Their live chat customer support feature is just so great that, no matter what problem you encounter, they are there to give you every necessary assistance.
I have already recommended Rockhoster.com reliable host to one of my friends.
They keep everything running smoothly and any time I have questions I just AIM them and someone is there waiting.
VPS deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline.
I rate Rockhoster.com 100% in their support and everything.
If you are in need of a VPS in particular, this is the place to get one. The value for the money can't be beaten.
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worthwhile.
Super-fast, super-helpful, and super-accurate support. Without fail, you guys respond to and fix my website issues. You also had great, no-hassle, introductory packages that got me signed up. I have zero regrets and nothing but admiration for you guys.
Don't look any further just go for Rockhoster.com and you will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart.
I have not had one day of trouble from this hosting account, and only contact them to help me set up issues with my domain.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. MiracleMoff 1 31 Yesterday, 06:41 PM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 5 111 03-25-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 61 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi