rockhoster.com vs panamaserver.com
Which VPS is better to sign up with - rockhoster.com or panamaserver.com?
I strongly believe that Rockhoster.com is really good web host. One of the best providers I have dealt with in a long time. Like their OpenVZ VPS.
Their hosting comes with complete root control and SSH access. Starting at €4.59/mo. Control panels: cPanel, SolusVM, Virtualizor, Cloudflare.
I've been with Rockhoster.com web host for about a year now and must say that I'll definitely continue using their hosting services.
These guys do anything to keep the sites up. Their support is outstanding when you compare them to all the other major hosting providers.
Great variety of features - 1-click scripts installer, free website builder, nice bonuses. You can rely on Rockhoster.com web hosting solutions.
Uptime is ok, my sites are running fast and I am satisfied. BTW, speed is much faster than my previous host provided.
Decent solutions are available from planethoster.com and legionbox.com.
Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.
Nothing to worry about, they are professional. Rockhoster.com team is always helpful with questions for beginners. Reliable and affordable prices.
The system support has been extremely helpful.. the servers are fast.. the cpanel is well stocked.. and I am extremely happy with Rockhoster.com service.
So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour. I can't ask for more.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rockhoster.com vs Inet.ws Vanio 6 100 03-19-2024, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  hostsailor.com vs rockhoster.com Vanio 8 582 07-20-2022, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  rockhoster.com vs asvhost.com Upiter 3 797 01-11-2021, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  KVChosting.net vs Rockhoster.com mazepa 6 1,306 05-21-2020, 06:34 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  rockhoster.com vs legionbox.com Vanio 5 1,361 08-01-2019, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi