taking a break
What is your favorite (guilty pleasure) recreational website. You know, the place you spend your time when you tell yourself you're just waiting for something else to load or the coffee to brew in the morning. For me, it's comics.com
bored.com, comics.com Smile Smile
I am a bit of a tv freak so I will check out the tv show forum on tivocommunity.com
well, I rarely have any time when not working. But i suppose that I just browse blogs and forums. O I know... YouTube. That's a fun place to go when bored! Wink
It's a rare day I don't check in at televisionwithoutpity.com. Unlike a lot of fan boards, the level of snark there is well honed and on target.
Plumley Wrote:the level of snark there

Hahahaha Smile

I just picked up a new favorite phrase!
Quote:snark  /snɑrk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[snahrk] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
a mysterious, imaginary animal.

Interesting....
lol triumph, when i read the post, i looked it up too Big Grin

its from a Lewis Caroll book, the Hunting of the Snark Smile
Hmm...I will normally browse my "usual" webcomics...maybe check some games related website such as Gamespot.
i almost never had much time outside of internet marketing, but i like checking out the cia worldfactbook to see that my country (singapore) is listed as a center for money laundering.

wikipedia is also cool for boning up on stuff i dont know yet.

heh.