utube.us
Hey,

How much does everyone thing utube.us is worth?

Thanks.
wow

i had no idea but after looking it up, it turns out that utube is actually a very popular typo.

259,069 per month.

I estimate low $1xx on a reseller market, despite the extension.

Zach
It's also worth a C&D letter.
I think some of these complaints on site names go overboard. If they really that it would be a problem they should have purchased the name.
God, I don't know,,,but I probably couldn't afford it!
My girls are on Utube every day. I would imagine that it would be very expensive to buy any thing close to it.
Grace Wrote:My girls are on Utube every day. I would imagine that it would be very expensive to buy any thing close to it.

And that's why this "version" is worth money! so many don't know the difference that they would just go for what they heard. So, maybe you can ger some money from your utube!
It seems like a built in money maker. I think it's something everyone uses all the time. A name with that in it is bound to catch some attention.
aquariancore Wrote:I think some of these complaints on site names go overboard. If they really that it would be a problem they should have purchased the name.

I don't think legal action would be taken just like that.

Where the danger lies is if the domain contains links to utube competitors and becomes popular. Until then it might not get noticed. IMHO
The utube competition for the most popular site. People come to it because of the name. The danger lies in the fact of someone else making that money.