videohumor.net
Hello,

What do you think of this domain? http://www.videohumor.net
Its receiving around 200 hits a month and I haven't done anything except park it. The hits seem to be on the increase as time goes on.

Looking forward to the input.

Tanya
Very good name. Also a very good name to develop.

About the price I'm not sure, but to a reseller, I wouldn't let it go for atleast high xxxx
Stinos Wrote:Very good name. Also a very good name to develop.

About the price I'm not sure, but to a reseller, I wouldn't let it go for atleast high xxxx

I think that's a litle but to much. Its' a net extension and thes are minor in worth.

regards
I like it and I think it has potential. It's easy to remember and makes sense. I'd be inclined to visit it.
high xx / low xxx.. seeing as how its dot net
I think it's a good idea and I bookmarked one of the links.

Just out of curiosity, have you considered the British and Canadian spelling, videohumour.net?
Thanks for the help everyone! And for the suggestion, Taggart.....no, I hadn't thought of that. Picked this one up as an expired domain, so I grabbed it and forwarded it. Think I'll sit on it a while. Seems to be my best domain for hits at the moment. Not that I've had time lately to devote to optimizing it or any of the others...*L* So, it could get better with some work. Thanks again.

Tanya
If you are getting 200 hits just by parking it, I would try and develop it... it can become something like a youtube when people can find funny videos. I think you can even enbed some of youtube videos! Good luck.