wearer found unqualified
Lu Bin,free house deck plans the deputy director of the National Panel Quality Inspection Center and secretary of the Flooring Committee of the Forest Industry Association, talked about my personal experience through the changes in the entire situation of the flooring industry in 2004 over the theme of “Quality and Development”.best deck product consumer reviews Recently, besides paying more attention to the forestry industry, more attention has been paid to strengthening the floor. I often
go to investigate and discover that there are many changes.pvc decking project So summing up, I have a few experiences to communicate with everyone. The first is the quality problem: everyone says quality and development. I think that strengthening the quality of flooring is still the core task of the next development.endurance composite decoration Some time ago, the second set of CCTV had already put the 2004 national inspection data bulletin on the laminate flooring, and the Internet
also made corresponding reports.composite decking prices per board independence The number of spot checks this year is very large. The number of spot checks in the past was only four or fifty,impact resistant pvc white fence for your garden and in 2004 we sampled about eighty samples. Basically, several large areas in China are in the scope of spot checks. Obviously, under a large-scale and vigorous investigation, we found problems that were not easily discovered in the past. The issues that we are most concerned about this

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  unqualified floor brand related qizhen0809 0 797 08-31-2018, 03:50 AM
Last Post: qizhen0809
  unqualified flooring often becomes qizhen0809 0 631 07-23-2018, 01:57 PM
  enclothed rate by found qizhen0809 0 772 03-22-2018, 02:28 AM
  These unqualified commodities qizhen0809 0 1,103 10-23-2017, 08:44 AM