webhost.com
Does anyone have any experience with this company? Good or bad? I am trying it out as we speak, but want any info before I commit to a longer term/contract.
For complete domain details go to:
http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.aspx?D...EBHOST.COM The data contained in GoDaddy.com, Inc.'s WhoIs database,
while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is"
with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy
Look before you leap.

Look here at: HOSTBESTWAY

Mini-Max Plan Host 10 domains.
Should be great for adsense mini sites.
I haven't seen anything about webhost.com. I spent some time reading around at other forums, but I haven't seen anything related. Hope that no news is good news...
Well I have't read about webhost.com but I want to know more about this. Hope someone have some good information.
I don't know anyone who has even heard of them--out side of you that is.
Would you do business with a company that has not much of a reputation??? I mean, it could mean that is so good nobody complains, but what if it is just too new to know about it??? I'm skeptical!
Me too! I like to have a history, even if it's a brief one. I do not want to be the first customer a company has.
Now that I think about it, is true! Being first is probably not that good... you are the "experiment" that is going to "pay" for the owner's idea!
I agree with Berlin and Accer: no news is good news. Usually if a company is bad, the word is out pretty quickly. But again too I want a little reassurance on what I am getting into.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fast webhost with Ruby on Rails? Bileator 6 510 12-23-2022, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails? Glaceptra 6 460 11-03-2022, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Bileator