what is web hosting?
Web hosting is the process of running a web site on a web host to bring presence to a personal, business or other purposes website.
Pretty good explination but I think everyone who is here knows what web hosting is. Maybe add this in a sticky or something.
Yeppers, most people do understand what a web hosting. I like your definition too, it's simple and to the point. Smile This could be a sticky, or maybe we could have a glossary thread.... Zach, what do you think? Wink
sunnybeachcal Wrote:Yeppers, most people do understand what a web hosting. I like your definition too, it's simple and to the point. Smile This could be a sticky, or maybe we could have a glossary thread.... Zach, what do you think? Wink

I am in the proccess of of making a sticky for each section.
This might go in it. Wink

Zach
Cool, Zach!! I'll be on the look out. Wink
As will I . Echos
A sticky with all the good information would be good. I would like to be able to just click on the sticky and learn, quickly. Great idea! I look forward to it!
Its not a good thing.
Actually Its not so important thread since almost of here knows about webhosting.
There may be beginners who are searching and find domain social in a search. I think putting the info on web hosting in a sticky would be good for future users of the site, maybe even a glossary.
I sure am. I have been struggleing with my web page for some time. I was helped by a very unreputable <friend> and therefore had to re-track and re-group. I lost alot of time, See ya all soon, Echos

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 6 2 hours ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 114 2 hours ago
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 78 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 78 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 62 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi