will pay at least 100$ if someone help me to apply some domain parking account
Hurgoll Wrote:Typing in "Internet Speak" lowers your creditiblity on here. Either you do not know english very well or you are simply not taking the time to post clearly. I am not trying to knock you, I just wanted to state why someone would think you are on a banned country list. Also why we find your posts "vague".

Too many Internet scams out here to feel very relaxed anymore, sorry.

I am newbie in domain industry, So i am very pleasure to make friend with anyone and get consult. So I post this thread, I have never ripped anyone.

For my post, I think It is clear, That means If anyone has experience, I would like to get help.
xvidivx Wrote:I am newbie in domain industry, So i am very pleasure to make friend with anyone and get consult. So I post this thread, I have never ripped anyone.

For my post, I think It is clear, That means If anyone has experience, I would like to get help.

Ok. Did you register the domains yet? If so, what is the step that you need help with? Have you looked at other posts about parking? Have you chosen a webhost that has space provided for parking domains?

Have you purchased the ebook?
SageMother Wrote:Ok. Did you register the domains yet? If so, what is the step that you need help with? Have you looked at other posts about parking? Have you chosen a webhost that has space provided for parking domains?

Have you purchased the ebook?

I have more than 200 domain, now i am parking part of them in sedo and parked, AS i know most parking program don't need webhosting.

I only need better program to park my others domain.
xvidivx Wrote:I have more than 200 domains, But It's hard to apply some program as following. If some has experience to apply plz share with me, I would like to pay 100$ for ur help.

The programs are
trafficz.com
activeaudience.com
domainsponsor.com
Skenzo.com
streamic.com
parkingdots.com
goldkey.com
TRAFFICCLUB.com
smartname.com

OH MAN!! I wish I knew how to do that.. I really need the money.. lol
May be I can help him.
Just PM me your domain list.
Let me see how can I help
still need help here..?
he basically wants someone to make an account on those websites for him
I know what you mean. You need someone to tell you which domain parking programe working better and can get more cash for your domains. For my expreience I tried 3 of these programes but they are almost the same. Even if you have 1000 domains you can not make a considerable cash. The best way to make cash by domains is to develope them in site or try to sale them.
Transfer your names to http://www.megacheaperdomaind.com and park for free, and, Earn 80% revshare.

It's simple to do since you don't even have to change nameservers once they are all in your MegaCheaperDomains account.

Also, we offer GREAT Technical Support 24/7/365 and can walk you through it, It;s really simple to do.

Don't forget to add to your Favorites : ))
http://www.megacheaperdomaind.com
Hi,

I just had a look at a couple of the domains you mention. They are fully developed websites. So, it means that, I am inclined to believe that, you have many domains which you want to be setup like one of the sites referred.

If you want someone to setup functional websites like those mentioned you are welcome to contact me for development of your websites which may cost anywhere from $50 to $5000 depending on the features you need.

I can also help you if you just want to park text/ image/ simple flash based demonstration sites, with just a contact form and traffic counter for under $25 per domain name. Please note, all work is done manually and not with any of the many automated tools.

You can contact me by reply to this post or a direct post to admin@itssri.net

Best wishes.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb [MilesWeb] 80% OFF Web Hosting | Free Domain & SSL, Emails, SSD MilesWeb 0 1,058 03-12-2024, 09:41 AM
Last Post: MilesWeb
Lightbulb [MilesWeb] 80% OFF WordPress Hosting + ⚡1 Free Domain | ✅Free SSL, 24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 182 02-13-2024, 07:18 AM
Lightbulb [MilesWeb] 80% OFF Web Hosting | Free Domain & SSL, Emails, SSD, 24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 1,384 01-23-2024, 07:42 AM
Lightbulb [MilesWeb] 80% OFF WordPress Hosting + ⚡1 Free Domain | ✅Free SSL, 24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 204 01-09-2024, 07:42 AM
Lightbulb [MilesWeb] 80% OFF Web Hosting | Free Domain & SSL, Emails MilesWeb 0 1,338 12-19-2023, 06:32 AM
Lightbulb [MilesWeb] 80% OFF WordPress Hosting + ⚡1 Free Domain | ✅Free SSL, 24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 335 12-05-2023, 07:19 AM
Lightbulb [MilesWeb] 80% OFF Web Hosting | Free Domain & SSL, Emails, SSD, 24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 679 11-14-2023, 07:26 AM
  [MilesWeb] 80% OFF WordPress Hosting + ⚡1 Free Domain | ✅Free SSL, 24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 369 10-31-2023, 08:43 AM
Lightbulb [MilesWeb] 80% OFF Web Hosting | ⚡Free Domain & SSL| ✅24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 2,108 10-10-2023, 07:14 AM
  [MilesWeb] 80% OFF WordPress Hosting + ⚡1 Free Domain | ✅Free SSL, 24/7 Support MilesWeb 0 400 09-19-2023, 08:08 AM