wine: how much to order?
It's awesome that you have the ability to ask such questions in the first place. Many men act like know-it-alls, and miss out on the opportunity to get input from other people. Kudos to you.
Glad to hear this. I have been reading all these posts with great intrest. My hubby once had a very hard choice to make at a table in a resturant. We were in a fancy place with others, and the wine valet, asked what wine should he serve. So my hubby, not liking wine,and only knowing Manachvtis, said that. Well of course they didn`t have it, but it was suggested he visit a good bris.<Jewish male ceramony>
Wow....thanks for the wine info. I learned a great deal. Paris, sounds like fun. I wish I could order wine there....lol!!
echos Wrote:Glad to hear this. I have been reading all these posts with great intrest. My hubby once had a very hard choice to make at a table in a resturant. We were in a fancy place with others, and the wine valet, asked what wine should he serve. So my hubby, not liking wine,and only knowing Manachvtis, said that. Well of course they didn`t have it, but it was suggested he visit a good bris.<Jewish male ceramony>

Apparently it's never too late for a good bris lol

Zach