www.xangaforums.com
zach Wrote:Still do not have the domain..

Zach

Sorry. For some reason godaddy wouldn't let me transfer it that day. They said that they domain was locked and that I had to unlock it first. So I have done that and I think that it is ready to transfer. Can you send me a PM with your email address again so I can take care of it?

Sorry again for the delay.
I'm with you, Grace ...what happened? Even a transfer glitch like that could be a good learning experience for us newbies. Please share!
PM sent Smile
Transfer info entered into godaddy.com. We will both get an email and confirmation codes will be sent to me. I will forward them to you and once you enter them, it will ask you to "purchase" the domain, but it should list it as $0. This is what godaddy.com support told me to do. Let me know if you have any problems.
vicki2 Wrote:I'm with you, Grace ...what happened? Even a transfer glitch like that could be a good learning experience for us newbies. Please share!

Godaddy.com locks their domains so that you can't make changes to them. You have to unlock them and wait 24 hours before you can update any changes. Not sure why they do that.
sub-zero Wrote:Transfer info entered into godaddy.com. We will both get an email and confirmation codes will be sent to me. I will forward them to you and once you enter them, it will ask you to "purchase" the domain, but it should list it as $0. This is what godaddy.com support told me to do. Let me know if you have any problems.

Domain transfered! Thank you Big Grin
Good, sorry for the delay and I am glad you finally got it.
They lock those domains. We always want what we can't have right?
I got the domains, everything is fine! Thanks again sub-zero, i left itrader feedback.