Domain Social Forums

Full Version: help.. need host
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello please i have a domain name and I dont have money to register it with any host,kindly asist or put me through!!
Do you mean web host or domain registrar?

(i moved this to a new thread)
afrobiznezz Wrote:hello please i have a domain name and I dont have money to register it with any host,kindly asist or put me through!!

I suggest you simply wait until you save enough money to pay for it yourself. In the mean time you might try the free hosting packages ad any number of free web hosting service, and use your domain name as your site's name.
Classy host.com has plans as little as 1 2 and 3 months to try out your site. Hosting for a year is only $30. Good for a beginner. I use other services from them and they were excellant. I am now trying their hosting.
Poll: How much you pay for Web Hosting? See results of poll and answer this question if you have your own site/blog. http://allhostinginfo.com/2007/11/02/how...eb-hosting
This seems like a scam post, Am I just feeling leery today or what? Did they want someone to pay for their hosting? And what would we get back for our money? Geez...
What??? I don't understand... what exactly do you want to do with your domain? Do you want to develop it? You have to be a bit more clear about what do you want.
afrobiznezz Wrote:hello please i have a domain name and I dont have money to register it with any host,kindly asist or put me through!!

Did you ever register your site anywhere? If so, did you get anyone to put up the cash?
Are you looking for a free host? There's many free hosts out there. Especially those fan site hosters.
berlinlife06 Wrote:What??? I don't understand... what exactly do you want to do with your domain? Do you want to develop it? You have to be a bit more clear about what do you want.

My Oppinion same like berlinlife06, please more specify about what your domain name is, plan with it, if you want build website please let me know your global idea. May be I can considering give you free space in my manage host without ads if you have good aim with the domain name.

Regard,
Pages: 1 2