Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Very Newbie question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I joined Sedo and had a long look around. But no matter how many FAQ I read I couldn't find the answer to a simple question.

I thought about putting a name up for sell. If I get a lowball bid and no one else bids do I have to take it? Or can you set a min. price?

Thanks sorry, I really tried to find the answer on my own.

Hurgoll
I don't think you have to go with any bid at all. I think it is more like an offer and you can accept it or reject it or counter. I would say it is more like realestate.
millzee11 Wrote:I don't think you have to go with any bid at all. I think it is more like an offer and you can accept it or reject it or counter. I would say it is more like realestate.

Thanks, I wasn't sure, It said something about when you get a bid the auction then starts. I wasn't sure if you must auction or if that was just an option.

Hurgoll
I am almost positive this is how it works, but maybe you should make sure before you list your domain so you don't get caught.
Yes thats how it works Smile

You can also set a reserve, or minimum bid, and all bids under that get rejected automatically.
Thats sounds like the right way to go with a minimum bid. Some people bid low on items just to irritate you. You could put a range of bids you'll accept for that domain.