Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Server recommendation for my website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
32 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
Any info on cloudarion.com server hosting? Alternatives ? Reviews ?

Thanks
The control panel is improving every month. They make the best every time. I strongly recommend you to choose cloudarion.com solutions.
I have no hesitation in recommending cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting service to our clients and to those groups in the community who we support with our charitable work; we have no hesitation in recommending them to you. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 5 minutes of posting.
KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are well-balanced and inexpensive.
Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.
I have been using cloudarion.com SSDVPS for about a year and they have been great. One time we had a problem and the customer support was bad, but we have had at least 3 other times where they have been helpful and spend significant time on the Skype to assist us. You will be pleased dealing with them, dudes!
Use servers from reliable and trustworthy providers: kvchosting.net and legionbox.com.
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.
Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can say that I'm happy using cloudarion.com website SSD hosting services.
They have the online support option which is great but sending them a mail is often better and they will reply within one hour if not a half hour and they'll fix your problem fast!