Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Choosing a server from the decent provider ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Legionbox.com and barbariannetworks.com servers are nice for me and I wonder which one is better to sign up with and why?
I am not much familiar with any one of them. But, I can suggest you something different to which I am also preferring that is Microhost company services. They are providing very reliable services for their customers use. I am happy to use their service support and thus are available at lowest prices.
As for the most reliable host to get dedicated servers at, can recommend http://okayservers.com
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!
Wanna add that centohost.com is really good one. They offer nice dedicated servers.
They provide a very cost-effective solution for small web-sites, provide MySQL and PHP support, and as far as I have experienced have a good record on up-time and accessability.