Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Please Appraise My Domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please can anybody in the community help me to get a free tenable Manual Appraisal Certificate for this my registered domain, http://www.savetocomputer.com, and kindly send it to my e-mail at edose345@yahoo.com. I will be very grateful especially to our great and indefatigable Zach.
I ran it through a few automated appraisal services for you.

Swift Appraisal: $2400 - $3600
Network Solutions Certified Appraisal: $260.00 - $455.00 USD
leapfish: $20 <-- ignore it, theres no way that's right

I would say that you should list it at around $2000-$2500 for a potential end user.

For resellers, low-mid $xxx

I know that you want some kind of manual certificate, but you're definately going to have to pay for that. I would recommend Sedo and Afternic. The prices shouldnt be over $50.

Zach
Wide Differences in Domain Appraisal Values from sites gives room for concern.

As far as I am concerned there should be a standard. Manual appraisal method should be progamed for machines too. Or web sites should stop appraisal. I think it gives room for cheating in buying and selling domains.

For example, I can insist on a web site's valuation that gives low value appraisal if I am a seller in order to maximize my investment. Or what do you think?
It's interesting that you should mention this because I mention it in the Domain Ebook.

You're absoluetly right about appraisals. They do value. Largely because they cater to different audiences.

As a seller you should of course go with the highest appraisal. A research appraisal is great for end user sales, but dosen't hold much weight in a resller market (because resellers know what the domain is worth and at what margin they can resell it for in order to make a profit).
Ose Wrote:Please can anybody in the community help me to get a free tenable Manual Appraisal Certificate for this my registered domain, http://www.savetocomputer.com, and kindly send it to my e-mail at edose345@yahoo.com. I will be very grateful especially to our great and indefatigable Zach.

You can appraise your domain at free of cost from the site TuckTail.com
Estibot is good site for domain name appraisal.