Domain Social Forums

Full Version: link building practise services start at $0.6 per link
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I'm going to very cheap but quality one waylink building services for you guys.

what I do is I will post blog comments, make forum posts and manual articles submission to major articles directories plus directories submission to major local qualities directories without inclusion fees.

some major article directories include: go-article, articles dashboard just to name a few,

and page rank 3 directories such as index web and one stop ecommerce.

minimum order 100 links. so $0.6 per link = US$60, very affordable!
package A:
1.) what's include 1 artcile writing to your relevant topics, with your name and URL in your article and submit to 10 major articles directories
2.) 80 forums links that are related to your keywords, and leave your permanent links in the forum post (with different domains, at least 20)
3.) 20 directories inclusion, without inclusion fee normally $25 each, so $25x20=$500. we prefer paid inclusion, since non-paid have to wait forever to have your site review. and 1 way link is better than reciprocal. You can choose your title and description for directories inclusion.

package B:
1.) 200 links. 1 artcile writing to your relevant topics, with your name and URL in your article and submit to 20 major articles directories
2.) 150 forums links that are related to your keywords, and leave your permanent links in the post, (no. of forums, with different domains, at least 50)
3.) 20 directories inclusion, without inclusion fee normally $25 each, so $25x20=$500. we prefer paid inclusion, since non-paid have to wait forever to have your site review. and 1 way link is better than reciprocal. You can choose your title and description for directories inclusion. (at $120)

why choose me? well, one of my website 18affordablewebhosting.com was build at the beginning of the month. (you can check my domain age via whois lookup, In less than 3 weeks, my website rank from no where at google and yahoo for the "affordable web hosting hong kong", now rank no. 17 on yahoo and at the forth page on Google.

"Unlimited web hosting hong kong" rank no. 25 on Google. Well these are not by coincidence, it's all my hardwork. you know web hosting is a quite a competitive field. therefore I certainly how things work and what things doesn't for your web site.

At start you have to give me your keyword or I can suggest a keyword that is niche for your sector. For keyword suggestion, I will generate 100 niche keywords for you to choose ,costs $29.95.

We all follow the standard practice procedures, we will not do anything that result your website been banned by google, yahoo or msn.

Disclaimer: there are no way by how many ranking position that your website can improve. It all depends on the competitiveness of your website. But certainly, we have tools to analyze how well is your competitors are doing and we will suggest the best package for you to start your link campaign!

this is really low price in the market. Since I'm practicing, you have no way to get this price in the market and plus keyword suggestion!!!

so pm me and order!!! or ask me any question

thanks for reading the post
Proson
Hi, I'm a reliable potential employee and would like to work for you! I don't cost much and I focus on quality in any job I receive. Please contact me if you have any online work. We will come to an agreement about pricing.
mrs.tinsley Wrote:Hi, I'm a reliable potential employee and would like to work for you! I don't cost much and I focus on quality in any job I receive. Please contact me if you have any online work. We will come to an agreement about pricing.

I'm right behind you Mrs. Tinsley! I too would love to work doing this. I am a freelancer and always asking for more work! Do let us know!
This makes me want to hang out my own shingle! Scattering a few ads around some social networks, Craigs list, and Backpage.com might generate some interest!
hehe, That not even funny Sagemother. Too many people like you and no one could compete!!! At least give those other guys a 3 month headstart. Smile
Plz send the complete details
I have lots of work for people look to build links!!!

I have developed a unique link building program where users get paid between $2 - $500 per link. Links can be made at websites, forums, blogs, directories, social bookmarking sites and more.

The links must be made at quality related sites, and on pages with no more than 25 outgoing links.

If you think you would be interested in this, please PM your email and I will send you an invitation into the program. Thanks Wink
good sharing